So I took a moment to write a provisioning script for Active Directory/Exchange/Lync. It’s a pretty straight forward script and I’m no PowerShell expert so I don’t pretend this is the best way to write it. So what the script does is:
- Prompts you to which OU you want to create the user.
- It will create/do the following:
- Create an AD User Object
- Enable the User for Exchange
- Enable the User for Lync
- Enable the User for Exchange Unified Messaging
- You need to provide the following via variables:
- Location of Exchange
- Location of Lync
- Default Voice Policy
- Default UM Policy
- Default Pin
- Default Password
The script is available here for download here.